- Can I use swool.io on my phone or tablet?
Yes, our interfaces are mobile friendly and work great on most modern devices.
- Im not tech savvy. Will I be able to use it?
Sure, currently our 2 oldest known users are 70 and 65 years old. Both had the same concern, and used age as their roadblock. We cannot name these wonderful ladies, but can confirm that they are now happily using the system and will tell you its "easy".
- I run things differently in my business. Can swool.io still help?
swool.io was in a way built by its customers, and each had their own way of doing things. This led to a system that is easily adaptable through some simple configurations. Let's have a chat if you don't think we have covered your needs.
- Which industries typically use swool.io?
Our typical users provide classes or courses in swimming, dancing, playball, martial arts, tutoring and music.
- What type of business should use swool.io?
Any business that services consumers who attend classes, and need to bill for the lessons they receive. Both recurring and fixed courses can benefit.
- Can we add more than one learner under a single customer account?
Sure, you can add up to 10 learners under one customer account.
- Can I import customers?
Yes, you can import using an excel document. Just download the template and follow the instructions.
- Can I import from my previous system?
We have some prebuilt tools to import from our competitors, check with us if you are moving over.
- Can customers register themselves?
Yes, there is a customizable self-registration process. Add the link to your website, or send it to your customers and let them do the work.
- What about my T's & C's?
During registration, customers are required to accept your terms, and will be sent a PDF copy after registration. We still recommend getting a signed copy before starting.
- How many users can I have?
You have one admin user account, with as many instructor accounts as you'd like. We charge a small fee to add more admins.
- What can instructors do?
Instructors can see their own schedules, capture attendance and get live reporting from a personal dashboard.
- Can I contact my customers using swool.io?
Yes, you can send bulk communications using email or SMS.
- How do SMS credits work?
You need to buy credits upfront, and are then able to use them to send notifications.
- How does bulk communication work?
You can send communications to customers based on bookings. This means you can send to a group for a specific day or under a specific instructor.
- How does monthly customer billing work?
Invoices are generated on the date you specify in company settings.
- Can I bill upfront for a time period or fixed number of sessions?
Fees are determined and billed according to packages. Yes, packages give you the flexibility to bill any way you want.
- Can more than one package be sold at a time?
Yes, you can use any combination of packages and items to bill customers
- Can I add extra items to my customers' invoices?
Yup, you can add items to the system, and use them on invoices.
- Can customers pay online?
- Can I give customers discount?
Yes, you can pre-load defined discounts or add a percentage or monetary discount to invoices before sending
- What is a package?
A package is a structured way to sell to your clients, and each package has seperate billing options, fees and limits.
- Do I have to create a package if one customer has a special rate?
No, you can either use discounts, or add a custom package per learner under the account.
- How many packages can I add?
You can add up to 5 packages to a learner